from 2 to 6 year(s) of Experience
Greetings from TIPS Family .
We have an opening for BST & Economic Teacher at our Bangalore Campus. Please find the Job Description below .
Opportunity at TIPS Chennai who have interest in teaching Business studies and Economics in CBSE
1. Teach and train the students over the topics given in the binder.
2. To enable the students to open up in class and teach them the right way of pitching arguments, defense, thesis, antithesis and synthesis.
3. Help students learn to research through the internet using the correct keywords.
4. Help them write their opinions/perspectives down without confusions and diversions.
5. Train them to write their Individual Reports where they will have to submit a fully self researched paper of about 1000 words in the prescribed pattern.
6. Help them with projects outside class which might include photography, videography, 3D Model etc.
7. Make sure they take notes and maintain their classwork's.
Candidates who are Interested and Mandatary experience only with -CBSE can apply with us - Mail us your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: Varshini- 7022622567
Thanks & Regards,
HR Team Bangalore
The Indian Public School
THE INDIAN PUBLIC SCHOOL CHENNAI
At TIPS, we aim to give every child the very best start possible in their education through vibrant and engaging teaching. We enable the children to become active learners by offering challenging, broad and balanced International Baccalaureate and Cambridge curriculum programs.
Throughout the school we want our children to enjoy a wide range of academic and co-curricular experiences which bring the curriculum to life and make learning fun. All our facilitators ensure the best possible quality of education for the children in every year group. We help students learn in the ways that are right for them, nurturing a joy for learning and a passion to pursue their interests.
With its inception at Chennai in the year 2011 in the heart of the city, TIPS aims at creating a vibrant atmosphere and help students become responsible global citizens and leaders in future. At TIPS- Chennai, the focus of education is to develop responsible global citizens and leaders through academic excellence. It thrives towards complete student development while engaging them in academics coupled with active participation in extracurricular activities.
TIPS Chennai has grown from one campus at Saidapet area to four campuses, to meet the demands of the parents who are looking for world class international education with Indian ethos.
Contact Company:The Indian Public School Private Limited
Address : # 78/4/1, Vidya Nidhi Opposite Manyata Tech Park Gate-1,HBR Layout, Nagavara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045